– – firstname.lastname@example.org
We advocate the collective struggle of all women against sexism regardless
of their race, language, religion, color, political views, etc. Our association
was founded to conduct activities related to “women’s rights and freedoms”
and to increase the solidarity among women.
*Our participants are volunteers and our association is a civilian non-governmental organization.
* Our association is independent from states, governments and political parties.
* We advocate the collective struggle of all women against sexism regardless of their race, language, religion, color, political views etc.
* We are against all sexist approaches and practices under any circumstances and anywhere in the world.
* We fight against sex roles ascribed to women. We will fight against the breeders of all kinds of discrimination against women, hegemonic dominance relationships that reproduce them, further victimization of women, and nationalist, racist, alienating and militarist practices that divide women.
* We advocate the freedom of association of women by fighting against all the obstacles for women’s freedom of speech under any circumstances.
As Koza Women’s Association, we adopt the personal, political, economic and social rights and solidarity rights as a whole, and we fight against all kind of discrimination and alienation.
Address : Dernekler Yerleşkesi PK:30 Beşevler-Bursa